5.13.2004

Rockin' Toronto Hardcore!!!

Yes, Ze trip is booked, we're going to TORONTO for the con June 18th-20th. Whirlwind trip yes; but it shall be well worth it! Free hotel, free passes to the con, and other perks that I can't even begin to describe. If Ms. Irate makes it out it'll be even fucking cooler. Can't bloody wait!

So I stayed home from work yesterday due to illness. I'm still sick but starting to get better...although I'm a plethora of mucus and sweat (from getting a fever and breaking a fever every couple of hours yesterday). I need a shower, and I need it to go back down to the 70's because this weather is complete shite!!!

Tomorrow is resting time for Ze Brickthrower; Keg Leg will be coming down to rock out in Philly but we're just gonna stay in and drink ze Pirate Rum and watch TV or whatever. I don't want to go out to the Indy and get all drunk especially while I'm recovering and even more expecially while I've got work the next day. I'm working 2 Saturdays in a row so I can be off for the Philly Comic Con, which I'm uber excited about b/c ANDY LEE and ZEKE will be there and that is just kickass.

I got my column done (surprise surprise) and am finishing up my BIO tonight.

Ok, time is ticking away and I've got all of nothing accomplished.

++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home