5.10.2004

Time to dye Ze Hair

I have roots hardcore. I got some dye to last me until I can go and get my bangs done again--having 2-tone hair is bloody annoying. I got a really freakin' bright red so it best turn out or someone shall be walking the plank!

Friday was dinner with Donna and the rest of our team from work. That was fun and VERY filling. On Saturday I worked till 4, then met up with Kell, Little John, Mr. Cyphere, Ms. Irate and Elisha @ Fridays. Twas fun for the whole family. I only stayed for an hour then had to get home so we could go see VAN HELSING which was such a stupid movie and complete waste of time. And it was over 2 hours long!!! Who the fuck do they think they are?

Sunday was MOTHER'S DAY so me and JD took our mum's out to MORTONS STEAKHOUSE which was very nice and everything was super yummy! My mum is planning a grand vacay to DISNEYWORLD in October--I'll be taking my vacation then to go and hang with the fam in FLORIDA. Should be fun; of course I could never pass up the chance to go the Magic Kingdom, even if it is DISNEYWORLD which I usually despise...later that evening I watched the SURVIVOR finale with JD and then met up with Jackie and Stefan for a drink.

TORONTO is a go as well--we're getting our airplane tickets this week and will be planning our whirlwind trip there for June 18-20, the days of the TORONTO COMIC CON. J to the Rizzock and her man Mark may even be joining us. Its really hard to pass up when we've got the hotel and con passes hooked up through KOOP. And the hit count for the site just keeps going up--all thanks to JD's convention coverage. I sorta started my column last nite, DEPECHE MODE is of course getting mentioned. I'm not really sure of what else is going up there yet but I must have it done by WED. Tonite, I may go out, or I may stay in and try to get more done. I will mos def be dying my hair. I also have JD's first Barthco Softball game to attend--I can prolly get some writing done there. Its a beautiful day.

I didn't bring in CD's today--listening to the radio can really suck out your will to live. My throat hurts--not sure if I'm sick or its just allergies.
And that is all for now.

+++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home