4.23.2004

So ZE BUDGET 2004 Begins...

Hmmm...well I am mailing a check to me mum for my NEW CAR FUND!!! So thats something. And paying every single bill I can! My back is killing me...I should take a tranq right about now. To get that muscle relaxer kick going!

I guess its not really a kick...more like a slow lapse into unconciousness.

So tomorrow is an excursion into comic book geek-dom known as the DYNAMIC FORCES FAN FEST. I guess dealers will be there?!? Don't really know...just know I must find a way to steal some time away for some shopping (food and otherwise); plus we have to drop Eric off and then go back for the dinner we won with some of the creators. My stalker (aka the inker for TRANSMETROPOLITAN, just my favoritest comic book EVER) Rodney Ramos will be there. So that should make it a little more interesting.

I have Sausalito totally in love with DAFT PUNK--I love that!!! They rock so much the whole world should bloody well know! I'm listening to a song off DAFT CLUB now. I should be getting my shite together for tomorrow. But I just can't get into this like the WIZARD WORLD cons. I have a couple things up here for people to sign but I'm just a procrastinating bastard. Breakfast will be good tomorrow though--I'm so hungry right now!!!

So Little John is bailing on PITT. And me and JD had a fight about me friends--and me defending them when he puts them down. A argument/discussion/debate we have quite a bit. But not sure what I can do about it when we just can't see eye to eye on certain things. Our communication styles mos def clash on some topics. Makes it very difficult to explain meself. I just wish he could realize that I don't have livelong connections with people like him. I never could because of my moving situation. The friends I've made in PA are the closest I've ever had. Ugh...don't wanna talk about it anymore.

I am totally looking forward to the weather and the weekend though. Just to relax and know that I'm hopefully starting a budget and a plan that will have me buying a new car and finding better ways to spend my money. Security sounds like such an evil word to a wild child such as myself but nevertheless is still something I crave.

My mind is just a muddled mess of messiness. Yeah...how's that for words of wisdom from your friendly English Major???
Damn the Man--Save the Empire!

+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home