4.14.2004

T-Minus 3.5 Hours

Work--Lunch--BORED. I have INVISIBLE MONSTERS to read but really don't feel like it. The rain and the lack of sun is making me so lethargic...argh. I finally got my ZOLOFT prescription refilled so tonite I can take one when I get home and attempt to chill. Maybe I'll clean or organize something instead of going on the internet and trying to find people to talk to.

Work is just boring today and I want to go home. I have MASTERS to check after I get back from lunch (5 mins) and that always SUCKS! But at least I'm not the one doing them anymore...

I need to think of something I can do tonite--cleaning the bathroom is mos def one. I have to wash my hair as well. Or I might go one more day with it up since its rainy anyway and my hair will like shite either way. Yes--that's probably what I'll do.

I'm just rambling.

++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home