4.12.2004

Rain Rain, go away...Come again another day

Tis sloppy and rainy outside. Usually I like this weather but I wanted to go out tonite and drink with me pirate pals but "areas of fog" and "dense rain" was keeping me in. Plus I'm "saving" money...I really hope I can keep that up. I just made my face bleed...again. I am fucked up.

It smells like sausages, I think my roomie just got up and started cooking breakfast. Now I'm hungry...damn the man--save the empire!!! My column went up tonite :what you should be:

Its very musical-themed, which is cool. I've been finding a lot of music lately, which makes up for listening to JACQUES non-stop for a straight month. Of course I'm listening to KEOKI again, but how could I not????

Now I want to go out. I'm starting to bite my nails, as if there is anything left to bite. Mommy told me Uncle John has liver cancer. He has to start chemo. I'm too fragile for things of this nature. ugh...
I just texted Keg Leg to see if she went out. I'm sure she did...I'm torturing myself now. Yes yes yes yes I am. Work was ok today. I got everything done that I needed to and Nicole once again only made a few mistakes but for the most part is picking up MASTERS quite well and is still able to help with other things. Which is Rokken like Dokken b/c I can take a full lunch now. If I can just force meself to stop buying lunch.

So then nothing and nothing and nothing...

++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home