4.06.2004

In Da Daft Club After Hours...

DAFT CLUB--Remixes from DISCOVERY--good stuff, though not as good as I'd hoped. But mos def worth the bucks! And JD bought another KEOKI cd...rad!

I just started my next column...we were supposed to see JERSEY GIRL tonite but there were no places in Joisey playing it later than 7:30pm. SUCK! Not that I think its going to be good, just wanna see myself (i'm so vain, I even think this blog is about me!). But I am doing some complete randomness for my column this time. I think it may work out really well or be too obscure for people...but either way...I have my mind set and so I will make it happen.

Things I want to talk about:
1--KEOKI
2--MICHEL GONDRY
3--HORROR POP's "miss takes"
**and kurt, the band project, SPARKS**

I have notes for almost all these things its now just expanding and finessing. My thoughts have been so scattered...it seems that this is the hardest place for me to focus my motivation. But I shall prevail as writing and thinking about writing is FREE and I need FREE things to do.
I started training Nicole today and she's catching on pretty quick. Little details are gonna be the thing that kills her but it will be so nice to not have to worry about MASTERS anymore...::sigh::

+++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home