4.11.2004

Things I did this weekend that I said I wouldn't do:
1--drank alcohol
2--smoked like a chimney

Thats really about it. I did get all my bills paid and attempted to figure out how much I can spend for fun. Which means a lot less going out and a lot more "concentrating on my writing," because that's what people do when they don't have money. My article is going to be done and ready to go up for tomorrow. Of course there's that whole EASTER thing that we're doing--JD is one stellar man b/c he's taking us (i.e., me, him, his mum and her man) to MAGGIANOS. Yum. Today also marks Ze Moto Kitty turning 6 months old--MOTO HAS RISEN...

But the ciggies are almost gone and I won't be buying anymore. I will be going out tomorrow but not drinking...so tis all good.

The record player is hooked up so JD has been treated to DEAD KENNEDYS, ROB ZOMBIE and NILSSON this morning. The new CD/DVD player is hooked up to and its kicking some major ass...DAFT CLUB is in, making the house my own personal disco.

I didn't get home until 4 this morning. I drove Ms. Irate home and we stayed up and watched SCARLET DIVA, then I made her watch the SPARKS video b/c it is insane. We both have our obsessions. Mine just come out more in my writing...as everyone will see when I write about my thesis on KEOKI's last 2 CD's and what they mean for electronic music as a whole. God, I'm such a freak...

Ok, time to put the pedal to the metal and get some shite done before dinner.

++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home