4.13.2004

WILL SHE KILL BILL???

So as a pop-culture addict, tis blasphemy that I FINALLY saw KILL BILL this evening, with the onslaught of Volume 2 this Friday. Took my bloody old time didn't I??? In a word--LOVED IT!

JD seems easily annoyed by animal noises. Moto's meowing doesn't make him nearly as crazy as bird noise, but it ranks a close second. I like kitty meows--makes me feel like she's talking to me. ::loves her cat way TOO MUCH::

So anyway, the movie was just really fucking cool. Like just smooth and slick, even as it was swiping scenes left and right from both American and Asian Cinema. The anime re-telling of ISHII's origin was probably one of my favorite parts. SONNY CHIBA rocked my socks off to. He was the actual SAMURAI SWORD ADVISOR for the film!!!! I was pulled in from the first moment that BLACK MAMBA uttered before being shot "the baby is yo-"; with the later scenes showing BILL as a man of some sort of code or morality (by not letting ELLE kill "THE BRIDE" in the hospital), even more questions are raised. That's fucking talent. I really hope to go see the second part now on Friday--I might've pulled all my hair out if I had seen it back when it actually came out!!!! Why do I smell bread all of sudden? *(I haven't even taken my tranqs yet I swear!)

I have a post card I got out of THE DRUIDS KEEP (the official meetingplace of the crew of YE BELOVED SIDNEY) bathroom about a needle-trading program. I'm gonna send it to Jacob. To remind him of his stupidity...

+JD got me the other macfarlane ICHIRO figure today. RAWK!!!!
+Stefan's championship game is THURS and now Keg Leg isn't sure she can go...suck
+I need to buy a stick and pads for the floor hockey game--and I don't even know if I'm gonna be any good. Argh...
+I have next Tuesday off for blood work and GORMAN. Its a day of medical locations for Manchesta' Mary
+My column is up and I'm very happy with it. Stefan said he liked it.
+I'm aching, but hopefully the tranqs will start kicking in soon--my jaw is starting to hurt too
+SYSTEM OF A DOWN rocks--you know a band rules when the B-side album kicks ass
+I miss talking with Stefan like I used to. Its just weird now.
+the corners of my lips are so chapped and I just keep touching them
+I got 2 new papercuts today
+I need my ZOLOFT stat
+FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

++++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home