4.18.2004

She's Lost Control Again...

I just read every single post on Ms. Irate's journal. I'm insane. And bored...

Today is absolutely beautiful. I want to go out but have no money to spend and am still in need of a shower and Keg-Leg to get her ass over here. Today is N*E*R*D. Pharrell in da hizzouse!! We've got quite a mixed bag of a crew going tonite--so i'm expecting only CHAOS!

I still have comix to read...but really I should take a shower and decide what the fuck I'm gonna wear to this show. As its absolutely gorgeous outside I'm thinking a skirt, nothing too fancy but all my shorts are lame. I need to switch to a smaller purse. I only have 20 bucks and drinking is not gonna be high on my list of things to spend money on.

Rambling rambling rambling...

++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home