4.22.2004

Madness comes, Madness goes
by some band off the NEW WAVE music channel on cable.

So Stefan is supposed to be coming over tonite to watch THE OFFICE with me. An anglophile such as him will admire and truly appreciate the greatness that is THE OFFICE. I've only seen 3 episodes and I'm in total love with this show. I also made Stefan a salad that I now specialize in. I have no idea what to call it--but its basically:
1-radicchio, baby spinach and endive
2-Honey Dijion Dressing
3-roasted red peppers
4-bacon pieces (real bacon!)
5-mozzerella, parmasean and feta cheese
it rocks the hizzouse. JD says it smells so good but he hates salad so he won't eat it. But Me Matey Sausalito wants to try one...and I'm just pysched that I have a food that I specialize in.
I didn't completely hate my job today.
I need to clean up this mess and find some CD's for tomorrow before my guest arrives!!!
My desk is such a mess @ the moment--comix, CD's and bills.
+++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home