4.21.2004

My Little China Girl, You Shouldn't Mess With Me

I'll give you television
I'll give you eyes of blue...

I just finished burning CD's for Eric. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and JD's BOWIE collection. Quite a nice mix of music for our young co-worker. Tonight me and Stefan pretty much just drove around so we could hear JACQUES' FABRICLIVE 9 in its entirety. That CD ends @ GOUGE AWAY from THE PIXIES. It could end no other way...

So now I'm listening to BOWIE (obviously) and drinking (of course) and bored (well duh!). Yesterday was excellent in that I saw J to the Rizzock and we just hung out and it was cool...and I got a ton of shite done cleaning and organizing-wise. And I was a half hour late for GORMAN but its all good and we made a budget for me ($60 a week on entertainment--thats it. I can't carry around my check card around with me. And I'm sending my parents $150 a month. And I'm going to get a new car ASAP. Its just so good to have a plan. And the hope that I can stick to it.

So my sister did some model pics. She's looking damn hot! I'm gonna put them in my "random friends and family album" @ this link right here.

I hope the best for her. One of us needs to get rich so we can help each other out (I have no doubt in my mind that anyone in my immediate family wouldn't take care of the rest of the fam)!!!!

I don't know why I have the energy to stay up and type and the will to be this happy. I'm just happy its getting warm and I may actually start saving money and that maybe, just maybe, I can do this happy thing for awhile. I don't know. I had a dream my dad died 2 nights ago. And I'm still thinking about it like all the time. And I hate over-analyzing things like this but it totally freaks me out when I know JD gets visited by his grandmother in his dreams sometimes and its just insane. Ugh...I'm totally going to stop talking about this.

JD is sick tonite. I'm really hoping he'll feel better. I just wish I could make it go away. I'm so maternal it sickens me sometimes. I'm supposed to be all like "fuck domesticity!!! I'm a woman of the 2000's" but I like taking care of my Babydoll when he's sick. now I'm sounding so lame I'm gonna stop talking about this as well.

Everyone is hating their job right now. I really do believe that. We're just sucking and floundering and I hate when we suck!!!!

I'm off to look for JAILBREAK on vinyl...

++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home