5.02.2004

PART ONE--the outlining of a geek's weekend:

God I have about 5 million stories I can tell about this weekend. Let me break it down in terms of themes, or subjects if you will:
1--THE DRIVE: Driving there was quick and virtually painless. On the way back I started freaking out over the torrential downpour and it seemed to take FOREVER, I guess because of the rain.
2--THE HOTEL: Nice! KOOP hooked us up...we were right next door to him and being in the same hotel as most of the talent was kickass.
3--THE CON: Overall, not very many creators on me must-meet list. I had my site on 2 in particular (which I'll talk about later), but for the most part I slept THRU the con itself and woke up for the after-hours fun
4--PITT--I only visited SOUTHSIDE, but it has the same vibe as SOUTH STREET w/o all the pretentiousness. I mos def had a fun time @ Keg Leg's bar THE SMILING MOOSE. I only spent an hour or 2 there b/c my tummy was acting up the whole weekend so I came back to the lobby bar and met some people while waiting for JD.

***break for SIX FEET UNDER RERUN***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home