4.28.2004

Warren Ellis hooks it up!

So last nite I got this email--from Bill Jemas, former editor-in-chief of MARVEL. Saying he had a fun time with me and JD on Saturday and he checked out the site and really dug it (guess he didn't check out my MARVEL-bashing in the WIZARD NOMS story!!). So I try to reply, only to get a bloody delivery error.

This has been my plight all weekend--I signed up for MILLAR's message board and can't PM the bastard. MARVEL's site offers no contact info. And it seems that JEMAS can email me but I can't email him back?!?

What's a girl to do? Why email WARREN ELLIS of course. I explained to him my troubles and he forwarded the message to MILLAR. B/c he's cool like that. You just have to love the comic industry for the simple fact that the famous people are on a WAY more accessible level. Its damn cool. Now to get in touch with JEMAS and I'll be a happy girl. We're going to put a plea on ze web site asking for them to get in touch with us...hope it works...

Ms. Irate came down to South ST. and hung out and it was cool. We were @ Ze Pontiac for awhile but then just ended up going to my house and drinking and watching TV. Hella fun though... I have to burn DAFT PUNK for her and Mark which is becoming all my friend's new favorite band it seems.
I have to start getting ready for the con tonight. We leave tomorrow nite. Moto is Slow-Moto right now from getting spayed. Poor kitty kat.

I don't feel like doing a damn thing @ work today. I'm just going home and doing laundry--I'll worry about the comic book/packing shite tomorrow. We don't have to go get Kell until 7pm so I'll have time after work. Nothing like waiting till the last minute!! The animator for HOME MOVIES is gonna be @ Pitt Con so I will mos def be trying to score a McGirk sketch from him. I also need to get a GEORGE ROMERO autograph for J to the Rizzock. Other than that its just some random stuff, an interview with ANDY LEE (if he'll grant me one) and working for KOOP. I've heard its a less crowded show so I'm anxious to see the set up. Maybe this time I'll remember to bring my camera...as I totally forgot last weekend and have no record (except for JD"s pics) or our night out.

++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home