4.28.2004

The Brand New Obsession

Depeche fucking Mode. That's all I gotta say.
I borrowed multiple CD's from LX today in work and 2 of them were DM. And now I'm home, listening to a BEST OF from Lefty's collection. Its soooooo good. Like "what the fuck was I thinking only sorta liking them before???" good.
So no email from MILLAR or JEMAS while I was at work--but Mr. Joves put up the second half of the article, including my plea to get in contact with either of them. ::enjoys the silence::

I got me laundry done, filled up me tires, and pulled the books I"m taking with me to PITT. Tomorrow I will shower, pack and get ready to RAWK!!!!

I am all achy and already getting tired. I should just call it quits and go to bed but I long to stay awake and listen to this entire 2 disc album!!!! I've got to have some goals you know?

+++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home