5.16.2004

I am going to destroy the world.

So yesterday I went up to bed about an hour early just so I would have time for a hysterical cry. Oh it was just wonderful!!!!

Not really.

Neither was TROY. It sucked. Too long; cinematography bordered on soap opera bad; ORLANDO BLOOM just seemed quite lame...ugh.

Work was cool though--me and Jaime worked till 4 then went to FRIDAYS and drank. I'm going to her flat on Monday to watch horror movies.

Other than that I'm feeling dreadfully alone and isolated. I have my period, my allergies are attempting to kill me and inhabit my body, and I just want to be outside but I haven't seen Stefan for about a million years outside of work and he's the only one in this godforsaken city that would go anywhere with me.

But he went swimming.

And Monday morning I start over the cycle of work/stress/nothingness until Friday comes again.

My column is up: 80's Indulgence

I'm going to go kill someone now.
+++++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home