5.14.2004

Friday Night and Its Time to ROCK OUT!!!!!

Ok, so its not Friday yet, but it is 4:20!!! I'm still in work but Donna just left so its time to start getting ready for me and Kell's "Piratecore 2004" @ me house. It basically means we're just gonna sit around and drink and watch TV and shite.

BUT ITS BLOODY FRIDAY AND IT MAKES ME WANNA RAWK!!!!

I got my column, my BIO and all that shite done last nite. JD is putting it up tomorrow and then hopefully more people will be visiting this little piece of the web that I call My Blog.

My head hurts from sinuses; it doesn't help that I keep sucking the snot back up my nose b/c I didn't bring kleenex and when I try to blow my nose nothing comes out anyway! Just emailed LX in work (we work in the same bloody building, not 100 feet away from each other, but email is our prime form of communication) and it seems he may stop by for some Piratecore fun. Hahaha...the cult grows!

+++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home