5.20.2004

Countdown to Geek-Fest

Wizard World Philly begins tomorrow. I have set up a coffee date with Bill Jemas to discuss...well, um...I'm not really sure. Business endeavors of some sort.
David Mack & Andy Lee will both be @ ze con. Can't wait to see them again.
Keg to tha Leg, J to the Rizzock and others are going to hang with us @ the INDY tomorrow night after ze con.

I have off tomorrow, so I'm going to KOP to hang with Ms. Irate this evening. I can't pass up the chance to chill when I get to sleep in on a Friday. Its like heaven.

Work Sucks...and then you die.

Really my plans this weekend are just to rock out and enjoy the scenery. It should be hella fun. Harrassment of Zeke and Andy Lee will commence tomorrow @ 1300 hours.

Did I mention that me and JD had a huge fight yesterday and I finally admitting to reading his email while he was in VEGAS last year? Oh I didn't tell you? Probably because me being a psycho bitch is something I only let my close friends witness...

++++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home