9.08.2005

This Station is Non-Operational

For my birthday, Trey J surprised me by taking me to INFINITE and getting my labret pierced! I was able to get a spike done right away so right now I'm in absolute *lurve* with my lower lip, where a silver spike resides like it was meant to be there. She got her belly button jewelry put back in, and it was so easy I'm considering get the 2 lip rings on either side now as well. I would like to consider this piercing an engagement gift as well.

When I called me mum to warn her, she didn't sound too keen on it. But then again--I didn't think they would be. We went to T-Mom's after for drinks and word dojo, rolled into the apt. at a totally decent hour, and set up Ze Moto moving in with Dane. Hopefully this will be her last move for a long while. She's been through as much moving around as I have!

(((I know we're not the greatest of friends right now--but you can't even borrow my car? Its the little things that kill man)))

DID YOU KNOW....? In addition to my titles of QUEEN OF THE PATHETIC, ZE WRETCHED and ZE BRICKTHROWER, you can now also refer to me as CUNT. At least that's what i hear.

Tonight I'm meeting up with this kid from MYSPACE for some drinking and gellin'. I have Trey J set up to call me at a certain time and make sure things are going ok. So I'm going home, packing, and then walking over to Locust and Broad.

Joely D wasn't able to make it up last night so I can only hope I see him on Saturday after Lily Langtree's. Saturday afternoon I leave for my parents house.

I don't want to be here. Its too nice outside, I'm bored with work, and its freezing. BLECH!
++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home