9.07.2005

The New Obsession


Not having cable has its advantages. It allows me to watch the same movies over and over again, feeding my OCD and repetitive nature. In the past couple weeks I have watched (multiple times): UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE, EDDIE IZZARD, FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, SPUN, SEX AND THE CITY, TENACIOUS D, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, and of course…THE RULES OF ATTRACTION.

I *heart* this movie so much that I could probably watch it every single day; its like really being into a band and just having that one album. You love it so much and its so played out but you NEED it. SHANNYN SOSSAMON, with the recent weather change, has become my fashion idol. I love her style in this film. I love the little Bran-look-alike spazzed out coke dealer that JAMES VAN DER BEEK fucks with. I find IAN SOMERHALDER to be absolutely smoldering b/c, as we all know, I’m a sucker for a suit.

So when I should be rearranging my room or typing up something or doing ANYTHING productive, I am probably going through my closet to find more SHANNYN-esque clothing and watching THE RULES OF ATTRACTION for the millioneth time.

That’s it. The end.

++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home