9.06.2005

A Quarter of a Century...Put on Your Party Hat!!!



Sounds horrible when its said like that doesn't it??? Or maybe I'm just a whiny little girl.

Here are the events of the weekend, in chronologically order and some things omitted to protect the guilty.

FRIDAY: was propsed to by TRE J--accepted the ring which I'm now wearing. Ate Lorenzo's pizza.

SATURDAY: Sold video games for money. Went to MANNY's with Jonathan--were invited over to B&W's for cocktails. It was pretty low key and come 11:30-ish my boy Joely calls to see what I'm up to. We stayed up watching UCB and chillin' It was super sweet.

SUNDAY: Had breakfast @ South St. Diner...he had to leave to get back to the burbs for work that night...Care took me to the IRON PIG PRODUCTIONS play called PAY UP for the fringe festival. It was awesome. Had drinks @ CUBA LIBRE and SKINNERS, then came home and waited for Joel to get done work. He came over, we went for last call @ MANNYS; I saw the one waitress that is alway really nice to me and she's super cute. Went home and listened to music--drunk and talking too much about "us" when 2 weeks ago we agreed to take it slow and nothing serious. I told him not to mind me or my obsessions. He was a perfect gentleman. We fell asleep downstairs listening to MUSE and it was uber nice.

MONDAY: Went to see my cat with Joel in tow; Rae and Ry were just chillin'. We watched the series finale of ENTOURAGE and then walked to like 3 different bars looking for a place to drink and grab food. EVERYTHING in No-Libs was closed. Ended up have Ry drive us to CHAMPPS, where we had some yummy drinks, good food, and then I bought WAY TOO MANY CDS:

+GORILLAZ DEMON DAYS

+AT THE DRIVE IN THIS STATION IS NON-OPERATIONAL

+WHITE STRIPES DE STIJL & ELEPHANT

+CKY AN ANSWER CAN BE FOUND

By this time it was about 5 in the afternoon, Ry and Rae dropped us off and we had time to kill before quizo @ THE NEW WAVE. Listened to some more music, had Joely shave my head, did some laundry...talked to Mike R. then did Quizo and got 3rd place. Met up with Tre J for birthday drinks @ MANNYs (my girl wasn't there--suck!) and going home and falling asleep to THE D in concert, Joel left, I went to bed, and all was right in the world.

Supposed to go to a show with Flick and Tre J on Wednesday--Joely D is down to come hang out so I can only keep my fingers crossed on that one.

TONIGHT: Rachel is taking me out for drinks @ MINT. Tre may join us; I'm gonna officially celebrate on Friday when we hit up LILY LANGTREES. I wish I could buy a new dress but oh well--I'll make something work.

On Friday my license suspension starts; Saturday I go out to my parents b/c Sunday me and my father fly FIRST FUCKING CLASS out to Reno for the week. SOOOOOO ready for a vacation. Should be fun.

BIRTHDAY.BRICKTHROWER.ROCK.

+++++++++end of transmission++++++++

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, kiddo! :)

9/06/2005 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home