6.30.2005

OPERATION: cash money saved V.2.0

I have successfully consolidated 3 major debts I have into one monthly payment. I figure I will keep my wachovia account and money towards this will stay in there always since they automatically debit it out of the account. This is the first step in a series of money-themed projects I will be integrating into my life to get back on track. Other changes include:
+3 drank MAXIMUM when out and about. Never buying more than that EVER. This was my procedure when I was driving but I need to save cash and this is my biggest drain right now.
+a trip to Delaware for a carton of cigs and some cheap alcohol for home
+$60/week allowance
+consistent payments to the lawyer to get him paid off

Once this is done I can start my dental work and saving for my BMX. Then I can securely look for a job and get the F outta dodge.

****Meanwhile in more fun news****
I have got my ticket to COLDPLAY so I'm psyched about that. I am slowly getting more things out of storage and setting up my new room. I put up my sketches but I hate them so I may just take them all down and start over.
Jamil might be stopping up tomorrow as he plans to stay in Filthadelphia all night in anticipation for LIVE 8 on Saturday. I could care less about that as I now have KEOKI to look forward to.
+++++++end of transmission+++++++++

2 Comments:

Blogger AutumnHeart said...

And buying silver shoes, right...? Buying shoes is in there somewhere? :p

7/01/2005 06:06:00 AM  
Blogger Mary E. Brickthrower said...

But of course SILVER SHOES are in there...I will look in TIMEZONE this weekend. =o)

7/01/2005 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home