6.09.2005

The Agony...and The Ecstasy

The story so far:
Ze Brickthrower has been plotting her takeover of Marvel or DC in NYC. That would mean moving to New Jersey :ECH!: but I think I can deal. I want to be halfway in between Filthadelphia and New York. Of course, I need the job first but I have hopes and dreams (and even schemes) so if worse comes to worse, I'll start looking around @ the smaller companies as well.

I would talk about my recent life changes but as I don't exist to that person anymore, we'll just pretend like it never happened. You know me, you'll figure it out. Esp knowing that I have my dad driving up from York to get everything out of the hizzy--including Ze Moto--and into storage. The times, they are a-changin.

Ze Moto Kitty will be staying with Stefan and Ry the Scot until I am able to move in with Steph and her girlfriend--who have been gracious enough to offer up a room. They just need to get things ready for me and then I'm in. Until then I've been crashing with Kell in No-Town, playing lots of darts, and listening to THE KILLERS like they're the only band that exists.

Me and Cubed are cool even though we went through a rough spot a week ago--now if only our schedules would match up we would be able to talk on ze phone. I can't call him Slavedriver anymore but I can still call him my bitch. =o) HAHAHAHAHA.

Tonight I'm going out with the Punk Rock kids to price tattoos (not for me...not yet), dont' know what my plans are for the rest of the weekend except securing storage for my things, Fridays on Saturday, and a possible BBQ with Rae on Sunday.

Rokken...like Dokken even.
+++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home