5.15.2005


Mary *hearts* manga. Her knee socks of power will make you bow down in dark alleys. Mind the dust mites--they can be deadly. I spent the weekend at my rents in an unplanned trip. I have had the most important breakthrough since I started this whole mission. And dammit if it doesn't make me fantastically sad and happy all at the same time. I have also emailing a the LUTHERAN SETTLEMENT HOUSE regaring volunteer opportunites--they are a domestic violence/woman's shelter. I am extremely interested in this subject now and think that it can only benefit me and my community.

I picked up my MARINERS tickets, my PET photos, and even got a kickass Tempur-pedic pillow which I of course forgot to take home with me. Still w/o my Saturn but me mum is letting me drive minivan #2 until I get the car--which should be this week. going to see Kell tomorrow. My heroes this week:
++Slavedriver Cubed--my savior
++Stefan--for loaning me money and getting me out of a tight spot
++Dane--her support is what keeps me going

The above picture was made with the Elouai candy doll maker...sorry don't have the link handy but you can probably look it up from that. I stopped the caffeine @ 7pm as planned, picked up my tranq RX, and am now going to start the wind-down time. My mum is the greatest woman in the whole world--I love her strength and support no matter what obstacles come my way. I'm too lucky with the positive people I have around me right now.
++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home