5.09.2005

+The PET History of Ze Brickthrower! 2nd Site+

After the untimely demise of CHRISTALE, the best little pit bull in the whole wide world, there was a debate going on about getting a new pet. My roomie wanted a puppy--a boxer--and I wanted a kitty cat due to the fact that I was never allowed one when I lived with me mum who was allergic.

And so, in times of great debate, a compromise was reached. We would both get pets and raise them together so that they would get along. So she purchased a boxer puppy and named it LAMOTTA and I got a tabby cat from the SPCA and christened it MRS. BOJANGLES. When they first met--the cat was older but the same size as the puppy. It was very clear within the first 5 minutes that even though they would have the benefit of being around each other from a very young age, this would not prevent them from fighting:

(((When babies attack...LAMOTTA the boxer and MRS BOJANGLES the tabby fight to the death)))
That's all they ever did! They couldn't be in the same room together w/o mauling each other. Not in horrible, knock down drag-out sorta way; no blood shed but the need to irritate each other until they were both panting and thoroughly exhausted never waned. Soon the dog dwarfed BO but this didn't scare my kitty cat at all...she took a lickin' and kept on tickin'. And the companionship of LAMOTTA didn't make BO any more keen on having more doggie friends; she attempted to kill another Pit Bull and my mother's doggie but was torn from the animals before she could finish the job. =o)
My ex got custody of BO and so when I left him I left behind the hijinks of BO and LAMOTTA...but the pictures still crack me up every time I check'em out. Who couldn't love 2 furry babies trying to maim one another?
++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home