5.03.2005

|||The PET history of Ze Brickthrower|||

When I was 4, I decided to teach my sister's dog how to swing on the swing set.
I couldn't tell you why I picked up her dog (Barger) and not my dog (Candy) and decided that I would try to put it on the swingset. But that's just what I did. I only remember after that the dog yelping in pain and me running to get my mom b/c the dog was hanging from the chain by its leg. And as you see by this picture:

(((*From Left, Shacky and my dog Candy; Me and Shacky's dog Barger.*)))
The doggy was ok. Barger had to wear a cast for a while, and I guess he didn't hate me too much if he let me hold him for this picture. Poor little puppy...I still shudder to think of him.
+++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cast seems awfully big for a puppy's leg. I'm just sayin...

5/04/2005 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing... I'm an evil person.

5/05/2005 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home