4.27.2005

I am The Collector...


The Pez Collection in its entirety. The sad truth--I have ALOT of doubles...

So I might be a little bitter. MR. WARREN ELLIS is a bastard (duh!)...but for even more reasons than you'll ever know. And it doesn't help that I'm a spoiled brat about the whole thing.

Tonight CBS or whoever the fuck puts on *LOST* is showing a "clip" episode and postponing the 2 week season finale their setting up for sweeps. WHY? WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?

I'm late on wishin Thee Irate One and Riki Tiki Tavi Happy Birthdays and all that. As much as I've drifted in and out and all around--I'm still here if ya guys ever need me. Much love to both of you.
+++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think how much sweeter the "Lost"ing will be next week for the wait we endured.

me

4/28/2005 04:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home