5.24.2005

Myths About Ze Brickthrower Dispelled...

1--I am NOT a Jesus Freak.
2--I am NOT as strong as you think I am
3--I have failed and I might again but this does not make me a quitter
4--I am NOT happy with my current life situation although I can remain positive about my life changes
**********************
The easiest way to describe any sprituality I have found is Buddhism, but even that is not quite accurate. I'm still changing. I'm not the same person I was a month ago, last year, last month. To realize that your entire life you've been living without a sense of self is enough to make a sane person cry. Me being the Queen of the Pathetic means I want to tear the entire world apart for my own ridiculous deceptions.

It doesn't help that attempting to volunteer and find a job is like pulling teeth--I remember why I stayed in this horridness of a job so long--b/c its easy. So was the drug use--easy to live in misery when I blotted out any concrete or creative thought I ever had. And it starts to get a little hard and here I go crying to my blog and wallowing in the same shame spiral I told myself I needed to get out of. But as stated above, I'm not giving up, no surrender (TO THE DRUGS CUBED! And the Shame Spiral. Buddha can have it all) I just need this time to bitch and moan so that I can shut the fuck up about it IRL and move past it.

If it consumes me, then I can never say I went to London again. And right now I'll use that as my reason to rise above.
++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I think highly of you and value you so much as a friend. You know your strenghts. You know you weaknesses, and no matter what comes along you keep on trucking. You are a real person. I am so proud of you and the positive changes you are making and you will in the end come out of this better than ever. Love ya..Dana

5/25/2005 06:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do need to surrender. Just not to the addictions. And I know you love Jebus. You're just as strong as I thought you were. No more, no less.

He who drives slaves

5/25/2005 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home