6.22.2005

Remember: Automobiles and Brickthrower's don't mix!

My car got towed last night during an awesome Phillies game that I attended with Thee Irate One and one Sausalito. I left it parked somewhere I totally SHOULD NOT have left it--but you know me, ever tempting fate to see what kinda trouble I can get into next. My mum is a goddess among women and wire transferred me the money to pay to get it back but now I'm trying to score a ride to South Philly so I can pick it up. And I'm missing work b/c of it and trying really hard to motivate myself to get dressed and get going but I'm not really in the mood for tedious typing today.

SO WHAT TO DO?

=pick up the car and go into work for a half day
=pick up the car and come back home
=wait for Rae and have her go with me to get the car
=snuff it and get it over with

My head is pounding and my teeth are aching from my jaw-clenching. I should be a total and complete mess but I'm not and Cubed says its b/c I'm in a manic eppy right now and that would make a whole lot of sense--except that it only means I'm going to crash soon. But until then I really think I should just ride this high b/c its the only thing keeping me aloft above the shite below me.

Well that, and LCD SOUNDSYSTEM...but you knew that already didn't you?

I am going to destroy the world. That is all.
+++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary E. Brickthrower said...

Thank you for that pearl of wisdom.

6/23/2005 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Mary E. Brickthrower said...

MEOW! You're a little saucy aren't you??? :wink:

6/24/2005 07:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home