6.18.2005

Self-Torture Rules!

+++++++begin of stupid rant++++++++
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
+++++++end of hopeless and neurotic rant+++++++

So today--I went to bed @ 4:30am and got up at 10:30am. I stayed with Rae b/c of the driving factor. Woke up, went to the palm then bugged Ry and Stefan until they had the wedding to go to. I have clothes stashed at about 3 different houses, so I dyed my hair, showered, took a half hour to kill a scary ass roach (which Moto helped me with b/c she the bizzomb) chilled with Ze Moto then went to meet Johnny and Keg-Leg @ the Silk City Diner. Had some massive onion rings, cheese fries and a coke. Yum. Drove to South Philly to get my scripts filled, got some spare keys made (I have keys for the punk rock house in NO-town and Ry and Stefan's for Moto visits) and drove back to NORTHERN LIBERTIES. Applied for a Citizens Bank checking acct, paid some bills, wrote some emails. I'm happy. and I'm not. I feel like he's some mafioso that pretty much said "you're dead to me" and I'm never allowed to look or speak to him again. SEE THERE I GO AGAIN. fuck. fuck. fuck. Need new job like stat.

Me and Rae are meeting up later but she doesn't get done with work until 11pm or so. I want to go to South Street to buy a pillow case for my tempur pedic pillow and grab dinner. Although eating at ABBAYE sounds even better. Oh decisions decisions.

Daddy just called. He always makes me feel better. =o) There is no man out there that will ever top him in my book.

Oh! Nic might be getting me free dress for the wedding!!! Hook ups rule.
++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home