6.15.2005

The Tales of a Brickthrowing Nomad...

I am homeless--well not completely. I have a couple places that I'm crashing at right now; Kell's, Ry and Stefan's, etc. Steph's house fell through--things just weren't coming together like I wanted them too. I'm still stuck in this job and hoping the powers of Mike Oeming and/or John Layman will make it all better. So right now I'm just stagnant, not sure what the fuck I'm doing about anything.

Don't get me wrong, I'm having the time of my life. I enjoy the freedom of deciding to play darts @ 11pm and just doing it with no worries. Ze Moto Kitty seems so content @ Ry and Stefan's; she is doing her stretchy cat routine that is a sign of a happy cat (so sayeth the Cubed One).

I just hate not having a home or a place to call my own right now but in some ways I never really did so I guess its just the amplified version of that. I have scripts to get filled, things in storage I need to take a look at, etc and so on.

I have so many bruises--I think my anemia is probably worse than ever. My teeth are truly now rotting out of skull. I started my medical testing for a vaccine today--$50 for an hour of poking and prodding. ROCK N ROLL.

Tomorrow is me mum's birthday, she should be back from TENNESSEE by then. I have to decide when I want to go see her next. And I need to buy towels. B/c I have, like none.
+++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary E. Brickthrower said...

Yes, I have one big towel and one little one. I need more b/c of my homeless status. =o) No code there.

6/16/2005 08:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare, keep on truckin. You'll be alright. As for all the bruises from the anemia.. your iron levels got lower for sure. Please take some iron vitiams if you aren't already. I hope you are doing your best to get all the nutrients you can. YOu look great, but I don't want to see you get sick. Also, I have a couple brand new towels here, I can spare 2 if you want them. Then its less you have to buy.

Love Ya,

6/16/2005 07:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home