6.21.2005

NEWSRADIO--I dub you my SAVIOUR!!!

I have been watching the first season of NEWSRADIO nonstop. It is SOOOO much funnier than I remember. The cast is awesome:
ANDY DICK
STEPHEN ROOT
MAURA TIERNEY
PHIL HARTMAN (R.I.P.)
DAVE FOLEY
The hijinks that ensue on that show are beyond hilarious. I have rented it from TLA but Stefan swears he's going to buy it so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I have alot of shite that sucks right now but I'm going to see the Phillies tonight and we have HALL OF FAME seats so FUCK YEAH!!! J-Z knows how to hook that shite up. I'm helping Mr. Cyphere move out on Saturday with the assistance of Go-To Guy Mr. Stefan Francois Grovier.

And really, that's about it besides too many bars, too much money spent, too much travelling, not enough job searching.
+++++++end of transmission+++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home