6.26.2005

My secret Boyfriend

I moved into my new crib yesterday, after helping Mr. Cyphere (along with the rest of the APATHETIC ICON moving company) move into his new place and got a free lunch out of it. It was cool hanging with everyone--we met Paul's mum and sis @ the diner and just had an awesome time cracking wise (as the kids like to call it).

So on the moving kick, I got all my clothes, my comp., and a few other things out of my storage space and settled into Rae and Leah's house in Northern Liberties. I dig it b/c:
+I *heart* Northern Liberties
+I'm closer to work now and also close to Stefan, Ry and Ze Moto Kitty
+I can finally somewhat say I have a "home"

My rent is lower again which will help me save money--if only I can start actually saving it.

But now to my secret boyfriend. We had our first sorta "fight" yesterday but he has once again proven himself to be a mature and concerned person in my life. Its refreshing really. I don't feel bound to him and in truth I'm not at all--but that connection lies between us and I bide my time waiting for a chance to voice my heart to him and to everyone. Too soon, too much, too little, too late. I cannot stop my feelings.

Today everyone went swimming but i stayed behind to set up my computer and maybe go to THE WINCHESTER for some megatouch and a delightfully yummy club sandwich. Or maybe just sleeping and lounging on the couch.
++++++end of transmission++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home