5.24.2004

I need to organize this shite...
I'm writing for ze site about:
1--ANDEELEE--full story
2--QUANTUM: ROCK OF AGES--review
3--CON COVERAGE, most likely will be the same as last time, blog stuff that JD sees fit to add.

QUANTUM is getting done tonight...missing out on FRIDAYS just to get this shite done.
Andy's story is going to more than likely be edited from random blog posts.

But lemme see--let's play catch up:
+me and Jeemy are conversing quite regularly about business shite. He actually read BRAVER AT NIGHT and asked me about it.
+Little John and Elisha played their first show on Saturday. Keg Leg said they rocked out!!! I'm so happy for them.
+Marc and Nicole got engaged--RAWK!!!
+My coughing is worse, SUCK!!!
+Need to email Zeke and Philip about various stuff
+Entered Ze Moto Kitty in the FRISKIES wall calendar contest
+text messaged Philip and Andeelee for a bit last night. They both rock out!
+joined the BENDIS! message board and JD has been getting STEVE NILES' message board hyped about Stuart's comic. His art is amazing. Nuff Said.

I don't want a real job anymore. I want to write all the time, and rock out with my fave creators. I'm going to make this happen. Its in the stars, BELEE-DAT!

++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home