11.09.2005

8 Days, 11 Hours, 11 minutes, 54 seconds...

Until HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE premieres: Some things do get better with age. RIFF RAFF reports that Mr. RADCLIFFE is now dating a 24 year old. See, dreams can come true. =)

QOTSA were fucking brilliant. They played alot of old stuff, some new stuff, the venue is small and personal. Being 20 ft away from sexy-ass JOSH HOMME was very nice indeed. Me and Matty were rockin' out. It was such a good show. A perfect ending to my weekend of ROCK/ELECTRO.

I got home from the show and went to Billy's, b/c well, I dig him. =) I spent my day off Tuesday in his company...we watched HUDSON HAWK, several eppy's of I LOVE THE 80's, then he walked me home b/c I was a sick girl. I'm feeling ok--this 2nd round of bird flu is not making me nauseous and all that like last time, but I'm coughing up a lung and my singing along to my albums @ work just isn't on key.

Oh yes, I'm an aunt for the millioneth time. JAMES SHAW O'BRIEN was born on Tuesday. This is Jenny's 4th child. Shelly Belly is a sister once again. But also an aunt. Yeah...go figure that one out. I know I can't.

I have nowhere to go on Thanksgiving. My family is going to TENN. and I can't take the days off. This is a very strange feeling to have no place to go.

++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

Currently watching: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition) Release date: By 08 November, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home