11.04.2005

!!FRIDAY NITE--DATE NITE!!

But first, your moment of CHRISTIAN:



Its Friday, my direct deposit finally went through, and I got plenty of sleep w/o freezing my arse off. This was thanks to my fuzzy Cheshire Cat fleece, didn't even need the heating pad. Rachel has told me she will be calling the landlords today to be a little more firm about my window getting fixed, meanwhile she said I could use her space heater this weekend since she'll be staying @ Jesse's.

Last nite Bill came over for a bit, then I ran to WAWA (well actually I walked why must you know ALL the details of my life??? *wink*), got a hoagie and DIET CHERRY VANILLA DR PEPPER (ze brickthrower's current lifeblood) and watched DIAL M FOR MURDER with Carey. It was really good and everytime I watch a bloody HITCHCOCK film I am reminded of why I should be watching more classic cinema. I still REALLY want to see NORTH BY NORTHWEST. I should probably get that from TLA after I'm done with HAMLET.

Meanwhile, tonight's agenda is looking pretty damn sweet. Stefan is dropping me off, Bill is coming over around 7. We're gonna have dinner @ HIKARU and rent LAND OF THE DEAD from TLA. Movie nite @ the South St abode--fa shizzle. I'm quite content...Rachelle left already and Donna leaves @ 4pm; I just hope the bookings stay relatively non-existent so I can chill for the rest of the afternoon. One can always hope.

I don't think you people know the extent of my MUSE obsession. I listen to ABSOLUTION daily, sometimes twice or more, it invades my soul and makes me feel all nostalgic for a time that never was. Yes, I'm quite insane.

++++++++end of transmission++++++++

Currently watching:
Land of the Dead (Unrated Edition)
Release date: By 18 October, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home