10.24.2005

CHRISTIAN BALE--the new Brit Obsession

Current mood: content

As if my love for Christian Bale could grow any more, I watched BATMAN BEGINS this weekend and it was fucking brilliant. The best BATMAN film ever made. CILLIAN MURPHY was quite the scary villain, and CHRISTIAN played both brooding and playboy with the greatest of ease. He is going to surpass JUDE soon as my favorite Brit-Boy...I can see it in the future.

So Reverend Dave Johnson, a MYSPACE pal that is an artist and recently had his animation picked up for CARTOON NETWORK (coming in Jan 2006). And guess who is going to be a background character on an eppy?? Here's a hint:

Pretty ain't it??? I can dig it...and don't ever say my hanzo sword didn't get me anywhere!!!
So this weekend was pretty eventful. Here's a quick wrap up of the events, in chronological order:
FRIDAY--I took the train with Stefan into the suburbs, proceeding to WILLOW GROVE and meeting up with Matthew. He had planned debauchery, just as I wanted to partake in, starting with dinner at the Hibachi grill. Japanese food--this boy knows how to make an impression!!! We were doing sake bombs with Asahi and all the food was decadent. We then took a detour to Kat's house, a girl with alot of similar interests as me, then headed to the Bent Elbow with some of Matt's friends in tow. Finally we crashed at Joe's house, all of us passing out to TRUE ROMANCE on the TV. I had a smashing time and have already planned to see Matthew again this Saturday.

SATURDAY: Matt dropped me off @ home and I pretty much went straight back out into the rain to get my shoes for the wedding and a Halloween costume. Rethinking the idea of what I should be, I decided to get a Little Miss Muffet costume. Its SOOOO short, I have to buy some booty shorts to wear b/c I'm sure at some point my ass is going to make an appearance at the Dracula's Ball. The outfit is too cute, I got a petticoat to make the skirt poof out and thigh highs with little white bows on them. I want to get some pink ribbon to put my hair in pig tails. I honestly can't wait--HALLOWEEN is only a week away! So yeah, I rented some movies (2 MST3K flicks and THE BROWN BUNNY--Vincent Gallo's latest) then got soaking wet getting a cab to D&B's where I met up with Nic, Lindsday and their mothers. This is where I met Gee, a bartender in the midway that set my heart ablaze. He was just a cutie all around. I chatted him up and gave him my number. I don't think he's going to call me but heck! At least I tried. I left D&B's when Gee got off his shift and met up with Keg Leg @ Mannys. Very drunk, I passed out on the couch shortly thereafter.

SUNDAY: I woke up around noon with a pounding headache but made some soup and drank some water to remedy that. Took the subway down to South Philly to hang out with JD; we watched BATMAN BEGINS, EQUILIBRIUM (he loved it...I have converted another!), and the MITCH HEDBURG dvd I bought. I read some comics and made shrimp scampi and salad for dinner. Moto got a new cat toy so she was lovin that...and slept on my lap everytime I sat on the couch. I had a breakdown at one point and cried due to stupid expectations. Me and JD are really good friends and its going to stay that way...being single sucks sometimes but that doesn't mean I need to rush into anything. Its just funny how much you realize something is worth when its gone.

So today, work, which is hella boring, I'm sending random emails to Stefan, Matthew and Lauren. Emailed Warren about my cartoon debut, and brought in some new music to listen to. Tonight I'm just chillin' at home, watching movies and reading. I want to be well into GOBLET OF FIRE by the end of this week. Mum got our HP tickets--can't bloody wait!!!
+++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home