9.28.2005

You Can't Talk to a Psycho Like a Normal Human Being...

Current mood: optimistic
My car was recovered--wrecked on one side, all the windows broken and tires flat, yeah...looks like this will be my 2nd car totalled. My parents will have to say that I drive in Philadelphia now and that will raise their rates--they are probably going to take me off their insurance and I am going to go w/o a car for a year or two. I just can't afford it right now. And I'm getting around alright w/o a car so far.

People I want to kill...and people I'm glad I know.
My Hanzo sword will stay sheathed until I spring into action, ninja-style, and take care of those that have betrayed me and those that have taken no responsibility for their actions. I don't deserve the attitude...not from you or anyone else. You know who the fuck you are!


(((awwww...come here...you need a hug!))) Replacing the vileness that has invaded my world of Ze Wretched has come 2 Knights in Shining Armor, both bearing the burden of dealing with my insanity and chaos in strikingly different yet highly effective means. Taking my cat in, driving me places that I need to get to, helping me calm down in the midst of a breakdown, telling me the truth where others weren't. I am blessed right now. Buddha has helped me cope with my sister (so has my mother who finally took the burden off me), and I am seeing who my real friends are. I have been told this past week that I was 'gift'...but really I feel like I've been receiving gifts in people where others have failed me miserably.

So I get to see Kell on Friday--we're going to the KHYBER to see the RED TOPS play and I haven't seen my girl. Tonight is LOST with Ze Moto and JD; I'm also getting my personal items back from the guy that found them on the street by the Barbary in NE Philly. Tomorrow is THE SHITE! THE KILLERS with Frank, we're leaving work early but will still be in @ 9am for work on Friday. On Saturday or Sunday i'm going to see THE CORPSE BRIDE with Carey.
Other than that--you can probably find me at my local bar or writing out checks and watching LOST reruns.

Rock N Roll.
++++++++++end of transmission++++++++
Currently listening: Only By Nine Inch Nails Release date: By 23 August, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home