9.23.2005

No Karma Pedestian Instead Karma Spring Cleaning

Current mood: peaceful
I've said it before and I'll say it again...the only thing from the fantastical world of HARRY POTTER I wish were real was the ability to APPARATE and DISAPPARATE. Could come in very useful at times.

Work isn't the stress fest anymore, even with the uncovering of some trash that mos def needed to be thrown out. The janitors should have it all squared away by the end of the day.
LX should get an official "ORACLE of ALL THINGS DRAMA" award. He called this Sunday. It was like everything he said came true. That is indeed, something to laugh about.

SOMETHING NOT TO LAUGH ABOUT: My car was in an accident. Still trying to get this squared away as I'm on suspension and wasn't driving nor anywhere near the car. Details forthcoming.

Jo-EL never made it out. I'm done putting forth as much effort. I'll see him when I see him.
Plans for the weekend:
Tonight: meeting JD on South St...we're gonna do the TOWER RECORDS loop and then I'm swinging back to my stomping grounds for a meet up with Frank for drinking and general debauchery.
Tomorrow: don't know.
Sunday: FUCK ALL. Its a FUCK ALL sunday for me.

Shout out to KEG LEG for being an awesome girl and willing to look out for me with every step of the way. Shout out to JD for listening to my horrible KELLY OSBOURNE cd and not mocking me for it. :Wink:
+++++++++end of transmission++++++++
Currently listening: Danse Macabre By Faint Release date: By 21 August, 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home