9.21.2005

THE SHAME OF THE GARAGE

Leo, I swear
I'm not your whore
no matter how many times
you kiss my neck
grab my bare skin

I am laughing it off
brushing it off
grinning and bearing it
not getting paid except in
divine degradation

Knowing I have a boy at home
waiting for me while I
begrudgingly dispense digits

I didn't want to have to
do this Leo
I am being serious now
when I say this is the
last peck on the cheek

You are being so demanding
and I am exposing how pathetic
I am for letting your
hands roam me with an intimacy
you were never granted.

Sure take another cigarette
from my 6 dollar pack
even though you didn't ask

BUT YOU NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING
DID YOU LEO?

Take and take and take
Followed me past aisles of
lights and blinkers
No windows in here but alot
of mirrors.
So I can look into my own eyes
and be reminded of how little
I value myself.
(9.15.2005)
++++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home