9.19.2005

And I want life in every word

...to the extent that its absurd. The trip to Reno was eventful in the way that I got to see my brother and my nephews and meet his totally cool girlfriend. I had to see his ex-wife which SUCKED but what can you do?
The first night there I went down to play the slots even thought it was technically 3am our time. I met Greg, native from Trinidad with gorgeous dreads and a nice accent. He would prove to be the only boy worthy of talking to the entire time. I also met Leo—which got a poem written about him but I’ll post that later. He was fucking scary. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

I have pictures and will post them soon with commentary. Needless to say I lost a lot of my money and some of my dad’s money. I played Roulette and Blackjack for the first time EVER and sucked at both of them. Reno has really really grown.

***THE FOLLOWING IS A WORK OF GLAMORIZED REALITY PLAYED UP AND EXAGGERATED TO PROTECT THE GUILTY***
Fuck that. Let's just pretend none of this ever happened.

++++++++end of transmission++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home