9.26.2005

|==Love will Tear Us Apart==|

THE BAD NEWS: My car was stolen and certain people have been lying to me. really, that's it for the bad news. I mean other than the fact that my mom is livid and I'm in the middle b/c I trusted the driver and then I get into this mess. Gah...its a long story and I refuse to further incriminate anyone. I'm giving my mom her number and vice versa today and telling them to settle it. I wasn't even there, the car's not in my name, I don't know how else I can help.

Needless to say, with this past years insanely horrible luck with cars, I'm thinking of giving up on them for awhile--esp. considering I can't drive right now. I'm quitting cold turkey. I lost my records, my HARRY POTTER book set, my ikea chair, some computer stuff, luckily some nice musician found my personal items like photos and files, the thiefs must've left that stuff for dead. My TIE FIGHTER! I've had that forever kittlings. As Dane said just a bit ago--I'm batting 1000 with the shite going down right now.

THE GOOD NEWS: I met JD on South St. and much to my chagrin, he had not told his hair stylist that I was going to be there. After much whispering JD loudly proclaimed "yes, I am talking to my ex-fiance" to the answer of applause and "ooohs" and "ahhs". I was probably blushing red as a beet. As I know this will happen alot--people are suprised to see me and him together again after the animosity and the hurt. And please--don't misconstrue my words--we're going very slow and still talking about things that happened in the past. There are still wounds that are fresh b/c of the utter isolation we had from each other for awhile. It was just VERY comfortable. We had good conversation, strained at times, but he took me to VARALLI--this kickass seafood place on Broad and we did the TOWER RECORDS loop and he asked me as we were leaving the restaurant if I was forgetting everything and that just shows how well he knows me. I feel like right now I"m still in that dating period and I love my new place but I also feel very satisfied to have him in my life again. That's all there is to say about that.

After gellin' with JD for a few hours, I met Frank @ MANNY BROWNS and we had a few drinks, a shot, and then went back to my house for some gellin' and DVD watching. A trip to TATTOOED MOMS took place, then we went back to my place, then decided on a whim b/c Frank couldn't stay over (he has a dog) to drive back to Jerzee and continue the party. I had NO intentions of furthering a budding friendship but he kept me calm during the car debacle...we had a good time just chillin' and watching TV, drinkin' and keepin each other company. He dropped me off Saturday and a few hours later I was getting ready to leave for his house again. So yes, I spent the weekend in Jerzee. And I finally got to open mouth kiss after a 2 week hiatus. And I don't know where I'm going with Frank but he's a doll and I'm happy to have met him.

I'm going to see my cat today, bring her litter and clean up any necessary messes. I got to see Jonathan last night as he joined me for drinks @ Manny's then LOST watching with Care. All in all a good weekend...you know besides that whole GRAND THEFT AUTO thang.

FUCK THAT SHITE! PABST BLUE RIBBON!
++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home