10.18.2005

|||The New Review|||

Current mood: naughty

I have anothew review up on THE EASY LIFE. Check it out here====> EQUILIBRIUM <===click me!

This weekend was good even though I was nauseous most all the time and still hacking up a lung. Friday I stayed in until about 10pm when I went to CHEERS with Jonathan and Rachel, Saturday I spent the day with JD watching THE OMEN iii and THE AVIATOR. THE AVIATOR is a fucking brilliant film. I regret not seeing it in the theatre. DICAPRIO is a good actor. YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT!!! You wanna start something? THE OMEN iii was a bit of a let-down, well the ending was anyway.

On Sunday I took my A/C out of my window only to find that my window doesn't go down all the way. So using a hand towel, some duct tape, and a cardboard box wrapped in a trash bag I was able to fashion myself a crappy little window covering until we can get the landlord to come check it out. I saw Jonathan again later that night, we went to Mannys for a few and then drank SMOKING LOON wine and watched EQUILIBRIUM (of which you can read all about by clicking the link above!!!). Jonathan had a bootleg of BATMAN BEGINS but it wouldn't read in my PS2 so I'm quite sure it must've been a DVD-ROM or something.

Yesterday I almost went completely postal at work, but finally caved in and got my meds and some mucinex as I'm still a snot machine. I went over to JD's for dinner and started the daunting task of reading my huge stack of comic books. I also got to see the newest EXTRAS eppy as well as the newest ROME. Both were beyond good. I left JD's around 10:30 and waited for a bus, took a shot of Nyquil and fell asleep reading HARRY POTTER iii. They are auctioning off tickets right now for the world premiere of the film in NYC--so if anyone wants to get me an early X-Mas present, I would recommend this. 2 tickets for the going bid of $6000. Come on! You know you want to!

That's about it. My spirits are higher than they've been lately, I'm feeling alot better all around about things.
+++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home