10.25.2005

!!!Christian-MANIA running wild!!!

And now, you're moment of CHRISTIAN:

Believe it or not Kittlings...its raining again on Filthadelphia's cold streets. I usually am quite partial to the rain, but everything in my house feels damp and cold. We need to get the windows properly insulated (((not to mention I need to get my window fixed since I have a HUGE GAPING HOLE where my A/C was, horribly patched up by one "non-dextrous Brickthrower"))). Tonight is cleaning night for the ladies of South Street. Rach hooked it up with some spicy tuna rolls from work, she's also picking up the wine (prohibition starts Nov. 1st) and it looks like we have a working CD player downstairs now so I can try to force everyone to rock out to some Electro this evening.


Before we begin the cleaning I'm meeting Bill for coffee somewhere on South St. Bill is JD's former roommate and always a good time.


Last night I was supposed to stay in but boredom and loneliness creeped up on me and I ended up going to the New Wave to play Quizzo. I did alright for being by myself (neither Dave nor Jonathan made it out)...made some new friends to tag along with some other lonely monday night, and drank way too much chard. I watched THE BROWN BUNNY, which succeeded in only making me lust after VINCENT GALLO more due to the equipment he's packin' downstairs. And that's all I'm going to say about that.


Today me and Matty are emailing back and forth and it looks like THE BATES MOTEL is on for Saturday. We have a back-up place as well in case its rainy and gross out. Fun should be had by all! As for Thursday, I have my next P.O. appt. in the morning, then after work I'm meeting Gena (the other bridesmaid) at Johnny Rockets. We still need to find a ride to the rehearsal dinner but we'll figure something out. I have to get my nails done still, but its probably better than I wait on that so I don't fuck them up.


Does someone have the REAL TOM GREEN on their Myspace list? I'm scouting for him...and any other comedians/fave actors anyone has. TOM G., like DANE, is funny to me b/c of their articulation and tone when they speak. I'm way into that.


Blah...almost time to go back to work. I'm on edge today for some reason. And its not like getting out of work will be any more fun b/c that's when cleaning commences. Its sad to say, but I hope i get bathroom duty again. Doing the floors SUCKS!
+++++++end of transmission++++++++
Currently listening: Origin of Symmetry By Muse Release date: By 20 September, 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you keep this obsession up, you'll be glued to an endless loop of the movie "Newsies."

I've seen it happen.

It ain't pretty. Not unlike Bobcat Goldthwait as Godzilla.

Funny, yes.

Pretty, no.

11/02/2005 05:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home