8.06.2005

We're Home Early!

Stefan and Ry came home Friday instead of Sunday. Way to mess my weekend plans up! :-P Me and Rae went to the CONTINENTAL on friday and got seated almost immediately b/c my new roomie Rachel bartends there. The food was INSANELY good--I had BLT scallops which were absolute heaven.

Stefan called on our way to the subway and asked why the A/C was on. Not asking if I was holding up in light of my recent problems, or "we're back--what are you up to?" It was just straight up self-righteousness. I wish we didn't hate each other so much right now. We can always be friendly to each other but there is just a rift there. And it sucks. Anyway, the night was spent with Jonathon & co. @ THE WINCHESTER, it was fun.

I moved completely into my new place and so I'm more psyched than I've ever been. Well, save a few things here and there--moving 3 times in 3 months SUCKS! But I'm finally settled and the A/C is in and all I need to do is put together some IKEA furniture (which Keg Leg is helping me with) and I'll be good to go. Carey was home and invited me out for a movie--we went and saw HUSTLE AND FLOW.

This movie was SOOOO good. I want to go see it again. The first scene where D Jay lays down a track gave me goose bumps. It was such an organic scene and creative in the midst of a totally uncreative setting. I'll be writing about this more for an upcoming internet column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home