7.28.2005

Happy Birthday Leader and Bock!!!


I can't keep it a secret any longer. To the left you'll see a portrait of my boyfriend. Trent is a shy one; but he has finally allowed me to reveal our love to the world.

I don't get to see him much--he travels alot and when he's not travelling he is busy with work. He's coming to visit me in November for one night. It sounds hard to deal with, and it is, but it is totally worth it. He even wrote a song about me (entitled "The Wretched"--that was before we even got together. I was his muse even then!). Trent is recently sober so we don't go to bars or clubs alot, but prefer quiet contemplation and glances filled with love in his New Orleans abode. He's in Europe right now, but makes sure to write me everyday and tell me how much he misses me.

Some would say he's a tortured soul but essentially he is a postive person with a positively morbid side. I miss you TRENT! Come home soon. <3
+++++++++end of transmission++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home