7.26.2005

We've got Crosses on our Eyes||For Better, For Worse


I'm moving to South Street bitches!!!! I get the keys today and the lease is being signed! Even though my money situation is in shambles right now and I'm barely getting by, I was able to get the hook up on a 3 bedroom apt. right on South Street. Honestly I am in the middle of where I've always wanted to be and its fuckin' brilliant!

Here's some fun stuff that has happened or will be happening in my recent past or nearing future:
++my roomies seem very cool, and look like a bit of neat freaks, so that's a definite plus!
++the apt consists of: 2 full bathrooms, a washer/dryer, kitchen, dining room, living room, 3 bedrooms, my sizable room looks right onto South Street and I have 2 closests.
++my apt. DOES NOT include cable. But I'm going to try to go without. It poisons the mind anyway
++still learning to mix records. Have Stefan helping me now, which is like Mr. Wizard trying to teach a sped but I'm trying.
++I'm house sitting for Stefan and Ry next week while they are at the shore so I will have plenty of time to practice spinning -AND- save up cash by staying in and inviting random people over to keep me company
++both my new roommates will be gone this week (Carey just a few days, Rachel is gone until Sunday) so I'll have the place to myself...and can start planning my room decoration
++Had my first class for my past mistake (those in the know will need no deciphering on that one) and it was torture and just annoying. But this Saturday I'm done. DONE! And then its just fines and that inevitable license suspension. Huzzah.
++seeing GORMAN tomorrow in the hopes to take out a small loan with her and get my head screwed on straight. I'm seriously lacking in the sanity department right now. But working on it.
++NIN are returning NOVEMBER 5th and me and Rae will be in attendance. QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE are the openers. I'm in heaven.
++BLOC PARTY is coming on SEPTEMBER 10th to the ELECTRIC FACTORY. This is seriously been the best year for shows as...COLDPLAY is next weekend! Rock.
++I am so bored with work its not even funny
++me and Stefan have been fighting quite a bit but I guess it comes with the territory of hanging out with your best friend all the bloody time. Its all in fun and we rarely hold grudges.
++Starting to kick around ideas for the revival of my WHAT YOU SHOULD BE COLUMN...shoudl be fun to do that again! And the no TV/saving money thing will be helpful I'm sure.
++my section of the book is completely done. Title of my section: SHARI VARI. Shell wrote my bio for me. My mom read them and thought I was borderline suicidal. rock'n'roll kittlings.

++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home