7.13.2005

Words from my free Psychiatrist

++++++++++
It's not a dependence on other people. It's a need to feel wanted. You're not comfortable by yourself because you don't know who you are and I'm pretty sure you're scared to find out. There may be something inside of you that tells you that you're a loser if you're alone no matter what you say. Dig? Now that you have a fresh shot at it, you might want to try to be alone for a while. Just a thought. It will help with those obsessive thoughts.
++++++++++

Good diagnosis? Of course. I am looking @ a bedroom in a house of South Street tonight. 2 female roommates and an amazingly cheap price. I am deathly afraid of being alone and it sucks for me to even think about. I don't know what I'll do with myself except hopefully realize who the fuck I am. B/c right now i'm just a convoluted mess of hobbies, things, and words.
++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you'll never get a shrink to put things out there like that. That guy is a fucking genius...

7/13/2005 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home