8.05.2005

Spin my fucking blues away...

I went home early from work yesterday after overwhelming myself with the thoughts of the person for whom the previous entry was directed. After contacting my shrink and going through a intense 20 minute power session, I finally started to feel better. The only thing left with my now is a bit of pathetic sympathy and anger. I see the person in question tonight, and basically have one question to ask her. Depending on her answer, I will either be there to help or I will need to detach myself even further from the situation.

I indulged in some record buying early in the day:
**ordered online**
+FISCHERSPOONER-"never win"
+WHITE STRIPES "7 nation army" mixes
+THE FAINT-DANSE MACABRE (full album)
+FISCHERSPOONER "emerge" mixes

**bought @ AKA records**
+FISCHERSPOONER "just let go" mixes (including THIN WHITE DUKE remix)
+DAFT PUNK "technologic" mixes

I watched a few different movies. I slept alot. Around 7pm I dyed my hair, showered, then mixed records for about an hour or 2. Took solace in darts and the company of local friends @ THE WINCHESTER--glad to be able to function again. Of course I'm behind with moving now but maybe it will be good in the end b/c then I can employ man servant Stefan to help me finalize the move on Monday. Tuesday is going to be our cleaning night in the new place so that will be cool to get to know my new roomies better.

THE BRIT has been emailing regularly, COLDPLAY is Sunday, and I really wish I could just apparate to my parents house. Driving by myself is so bloody boring.
++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home