8.08.2005

Trainspotting on the Balcony

I have been invited to join Jonathan (my teacher in the way of darts) to a screening of TRAINSPOTTING @ the Trocadero Balcony tonight. Alcohol, cheap entry, and scottish brogues. I don't think it gets much better than that.

The weekend was strange. I accomplished alot, even got some stuff for the new AI book decided and straightened out. I couldn't hook up my PS2 b/c I need an optical cable--but hopefully tonight me and Stefan can get my book shelf and desk set up so that will lessen the junk space and make room for the fun part of my room--the decoration. Right now I just have bags, boxes, and totes strewn everywhere. The first night in the house was not scary or frightening even though I was sorta making myself think that way. But I survived.

COLDPLAY was pretty damn cool--we left during the encore just b/c of the sheer volume of people there--I have never seen a concert that full to the brim. Perhaps b/c they reach all kinds of demographics? Me and Rae walked from the ferry to the WINCHESTER and hung with Jonathan, Jason, and played a game of darts that I came from behind to win. Double cork on my 2nd throw really helped me out. We were playing with house darts as well.
++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home