8.10.2005

The South Street Cleaning Crew

I went to Stefan's yesterday after work to see Ze Moto and then we headed to AKA records. After already buying a few CD's @ Best Buy, I also got some new records. In sum, I have ALOT of new music:
**CDs**
1-SYSTEM OF A DOWN--Mesmerize
2-THE STREETS--Original Pirate Material (finally have it besides Napster)
3-Royksopp--The Understanding
4-DJ Keoki--Kill The DJ & Keokiclash (re-bought them from the night they were stolen)
**Records**
5-The Faint--Danse Macabre & Nickel Arcade (I think that's the name of it)
6-Fischerspooner--"never win" remixes
7-Felix Da Housecat Versus Sasha-"watching cars go by" remixes

Stefan bought some good stuff too so I'm feeling like I'll be ok until next week at least. =o) Anyway, after all this music purchasing, I had the house cleaning gathering with my 2 roommates, Carey and Rachel. We had fun, I bought some wine and took to scrubbing the downstairs floors and surfaces, and in an hour or so we were all done our respective chores, sweatier than ever, and prepared to watch a flick and relax.

Rachel and Carey cruised my DVD's and we almost put in THE BASKETBALL DIARIES, but instead went for some more lighthearted comedic fare with EATING RAOUL (pictured above). This movie was such a contradiction onto itself. Awesome cinematography, over the top acting that was borderline unwatchable, unabashed stereotyping and racial epithets. I was cracking up as were the roomies. It was a good choice and we had fun just chillin, drinking, talking and gellin. It will be a once a month occurence which will be nice esp. since we all have very different schedules and rarely see each other during the week.

So tonight I'm organizing my room if its the last bloody thing I do. If I dont' have all 3 IKEA pieces put together by tonight @10pm when I'll be heading to the WINCHESTER, well, there will be hell to pay...by someone. :wink:
+++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home